Skip to the content
Therapy that is done through a live two-way interaction between a person and a provider (the therapist) using audiovisual telecommunications technology.
TrueNorth uses Simple Practice, Zoom and Phone appointments to connect with Clients.
What are some of the advantages of Telehealth Therapy?
- Reduced cost by eliminating travel expense, child care, missed time from work
- Privacy, no waiting room time
- Expanded area of service (Michigan)
- Easy access to counseling service, eliminating physical barriers, transportation issues, remote location deficits
- Reduce stress and Anxiety
- Convenient, fast, flexible
- Research shows no difference in outcomes when comparing telehealth to face-to-face.
How secure are my telehealth sessions?
- Simple Practice Telehealth is 100% HIPPA compliant and hosted over secure platforms with bank-level security and multiple layers of encryption.
- Simple Practice is also HITRUST certified. The HITRUST framework is the gold standard of security certification in the healthcare industry.
How is payment for service handled?
- TrueNorth does not accept insurance coverage. We are a private pay practice only.
- TrueNorth offers integrated Online Payments by Stripe, a PCI compliant credit card processing partner.
- An Insurance compliant receipt will be provided for private reimbursement from your insurance provider upon request.